🌞 Sol for the Soul 🌞
This year’s beach gear— yay, yay, & YAY! We’re all VERY anxious about getting on with the vaycay, so we’ve put together eight of our favorite “beach gear” products for happy days in the surf and sun. Let’s go! 😎
1. Luly’s go-to, this Pestemal Towel is handwoven from genuine Turkish cotton. The fast-drying knit makes it the ideal towel for after a swim. Durable and light, it can also be used as a Sarong, tablecloth, or picnic blanket. Multi-functional indeed!
2. Amy’s favorite flip flop EVER, by Havaianas. Made in Brazil, they are super durable, have a comfortable cushioned footbed, and comes in a ton of happy prints and colors.
3. Kirstin’s secret to being radiant? Glow Oil, by Supergoop. An ultra-hydrating sunscreen body oil that leaves skin glowing and protected. Lightweight and water-resistant for 80 minutes, the oil is made with an antioxidant-rich formula for superior sun protection. Reef-safe, cruelty-free, and comes in the most environmentally-friendly packaging possible. WIN!
4. Because we all love our fur babies so much, Pawtection will take care of their paws when the sand and sidewalks heat up this summer. This PawTection balm is a crucial tool to protect their paws and keep them healthy. Dog’s paw pads are naturally sensitive and are meant to remain soft and smooth, but exposure to harsh elements and extreme environments can cause some serious damage. 🐾
5. Spend a fortune on those locks? Sachajuan Hair in the Sun, for swimmers and sun worshipers, is a Swedish protein enriched cream with long-lasting sun protection and waterproof properties. It also works as a styling cream, providing a light styling effect to hair.
6. The beach bag with a purpose. BYBBA (Bring Your Bag Back Around). For the market, beach, or errands, re-use this 100% recycled and recyclable tote everywhere you go. Designed for sustainability without compromise—pockets where you need them, and compact enough to stash and stow in luggage. Comes in Ili’s beloved navy options. Works for you, great for the planet. 🌎
7. Serena and Lily unfolded this beauty just in time for beach season! This backpack-style lounge chair has a hint of nostalgia with a solid teak frame. The canvas seat keeps you comfortable and the zippered pocket is the ideal size for your towel and beach read. Makes you want to sip on something with a cocktail umbrella in it. ⛱
8. A femme fedora. By Anthropologie, this beach hat is made with lightweight raffia and has a braided leather trim, sporting just enough beach glam.
From our Terracotta family to yours, have a great summer!
Love Life at Home. ♥️ Love Life at the beach!