Perhaps we’re more aware of Mother Nature, but it seems like she’s running HOT this summer! – Whew! To help us all cope, here are a few suggestions on how to cool things down!
1. The Ballast Pillow. Headed to the coast? This is the only pillow built for the beach. Comfortable, compact and COOL. It won’t blow away and has a cooling gel pack, fitted to position at the base of your neck for maximum cooling relief. Relax and rest. Yes please.
2. Thermador range vent. The old clichè “If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen,” is not so practical, so let’s get the heat out of the kitchen instead. Proper ventilation will significantly reduce air-conditioning energy needed to perform the task of removing excess heat and humidity. Win-win.
3. Polar Bowl. Our critters are getting a lot of exercise these days so staying hydrated with a cold drink is important for our fur babies. This model is suitable for dogs and cats and it keeps the water crisp and cold for hours. Woof!
4. Cooling Mat. Hot diggity, pamper them even more. Use this cooling mat indoor, outdoor or on a road trip. Folds up for easy storage for those dogs on the go. Woof! Woof!
5. Solar Shades. These easy cut-to-size shades will block UV rays and softly filter natural light, while offering a clean and modern look. No-brainer.
6. Belgian Linen Sheets. We love this 100% Belgian flax sheet set, noted for it’s breath-ability, keeping you cool in the summer. Plus, the crisp natural texture will soften with every wash. Sweet dreams.
7. Ceiling Fans. This Big Ass Fan (yes, that is the name of the company) is sleek and smart with SenseMe technology. What’s that? – you ask. They are the built-in environmental sensors that constantly monitor your room’s conditions. Just set your preferences and it will auto adjust its output. Impressive.
8. Chilling wand. It’s five o’clock. Good time to chill on the porch with your favorite glass of wine. No ice bucket, no problem. Like magic, this wand will not only keep the wine chilled through dinner, it also features a pour through aerator. Happy hour anyone?
9. The Freezing Mask. By Sephora, this ice blue hydrogel face mask provides a toning ice cube effect, with a combo of hydrogel, eucalyptus, and menthol to invigorate. Promises to plump and hydrate in as little as 10 minutes. It’s vegan, and cruelty-free. Spa day!
Now, let’s get chill-shopping! Stay cool and carry on.
Thanks to: Ballast; Thermador; Neater Pets; Bed, Bath and Beyond; Amazon; Home Depot; West Elm; Big Ass Fans; WS Home; and Sephora, for inspiration photos and content.