Father’s Day is around the corner… surprise your dad with a gift he may enjoy beyond the basic “golf shirt.” We have five options.
1. Southwest Flavor Jerky. Let’s face it, fatherhood can be stressful at times so give dad something to chew on. It’s on the healthy side and this particular one has a cayenne kick. In their words, “Side Project Jerky offers its customers a pause from the demanding life of a gentleman.” $7.50 for a 2 ounce package.
2. Retreat Backpack by Herschel Supply Company. Multi-functional, made to endure all the multi-tasking that comes with the job. Equal parts style and substance. Can hold a lap top, cheerios, Peppa Pig along with her friends and family. Made of tough canvas so someone can take it to college someday. This one is Dark Shadow and it’s worth every bit of $80.00 plus free shipping.
3. Bow tie. Dad’s never looked so dapper. Winston Churchill wore a bow tie as a tribute to his father. FYI it’s okay to google a you tube video on how to tie a bow tie. Vineyard Vines has an amazing collection with a lot of bright colors and fun prints. $55.00.
4. Fitbit. “Fit for a king.” Dads are super busy guys so make it count with a special edition Fitbit that tracks his heart rate and keeps him informed. It’s a healthy way to stay connected throughout the day with fun step/workout challenges. We found this one at Bloomingdale’s that has a premium diamond textured band. $179.95.
5. UNtuckit Shirt. A diversion from the golf shirt designed for the untucked man. Keep dad comfortable wearing an untucked shirt made with high quality fabric that’s cut to the perfect length. We like forest green gingham for both dress-up and dress-down events for a professional and clean look however they have tons of styles and choices for around $58.