Need a little ME time? We understand. With all of the stresses of everyday life, it is important to indulge sometimes. Going to the spa may not be an option and definitely gets pricey. Instead, why not recreate that therapeutic spa experience at home by splurging (just a little) on luxury creature comforts designed to relax your busy mind and tired body. Take a look at these 8 indulge-worthy products.
— because you’re worth it!
1. Ouai’s Chill Pills. True to their name, this tablets really do take relaxation to new levels. Like mini bath bombs, all you have to do is drop a few into your bath to reap the hydrating and mind-soothing benefits of jojoba, jasmine, rose and hemp seed oils. May be addictive.
2. Shower Eucalyptus Bundle. This eucalyptus bundle is handmade to hang in your shower, wrapped in a natural twine and shipped fresh. Steam releases the natural oils of the eucalyptus, creating a vapor that is said to help clear respiratory passageways and sinuses. Breathe.
3. Sheba Resin Freestanding Tub. A gorgeous silhouette, with a double-slipper design lets you recline on either side. Paired perfectly with a sleek tub faucet, you now have a spa-like retreat. Exhale.
4. Thena Natural Wellness Bath Soak. HIs OR hers, this sore muscle soak flaunts a high-grade blend of plant extracts, 100% pure Dead Sea salts, vitamins, and essential oils, which all together promote a myriad of amazing benefits. Promises to help boost your energy for your next workout. All for that.
5. Bathtub Caddy. Transform your new soaking tub with this wooden tray, the ultimate blend of simplicity, form, and function. Handcrafted in Middlebury, Vermont, it comes in handy to rest a good book, a glass of wine, or luxurious bath essentials. Don’t forget the candles.
6. Turkish towels. By Coyuchi, these towels are created with long-staple organic Turkish cotton. Lofty soft, with a fluffy pile that feels plush absorbs water beautifully. Yes please.
7. Ascent Showering Rainfall & Waterfall Shower Head & Valve. Handpicked by Kirstin and Katelyn, this Thermostatic beauty will captivate your senses for a nice long shower. A splash worth the splurge!
8. Georgia Bath Rug. From Perigold, this decadent rug is made with the highest quality cotton fibers, providing wonderful softness and total absorbency. It is extremely comfortable underfoot. Pre-washed for an extraordinary absorbency right in the first use. Easy on the paws.
Take the time to be kind to yourself, indulge in some healthy spa rituals. Enjoy and Love Life at Home.