With the final reveal right around the corner, we’ve been getting quite a few deliveries. Let’s see what’s in all the Circa boxes. Thanks to our partners at Circa Lighting, we are super thrilled with all of our brilliant selections 😉 Function meets fabulous. Classic, with modern lines and oh-so glamourous finishes best describe the style of the fixtures. Take a look, and learn about who designed them.
1. Frankfort Articulating Wall Light by Aerin, selected for the sitting area, provides the perfect light for browsing issues of Atlanta Magazine’s HOME.
2. Melange Large Floating Disc Chandelier by Kelly Wearstler, like a tiara—go big or go home.
3. Rousseau Single pendant, by Kelly Wearstler, floats over the bureau, if you must “check in.”
4: Austin Adjustable floor lamps, by Ian K. Fowler, chic-ishly tucked behind the nightstands.
5. Melange Elongated Sconce, again by Kelly Wearstler, graces each side of the vanity mirror.
6. Dot 13″ Flushmount by Peter Bristol, illuminates fashionable options in the dressing room.
We cannot wait to see all these gorgeous fixtures in our guest suite. Stay tuned for more details as the deliveries keep arriving.
Many thanks to Circa for the images and inspiration.