Vote with pride!
The 19th amendment legally guarantees American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle—victory took decades of agitation and protest. Beginning in the mid-19th century, several generations of woman suffrage supporters lectured, wrote, marched, lobbied, and practiced civil disobedience to achieve what many Americans considered a radical change of the Constitution. Few early supporters lived to see final victory in 1920. Thanks to their courage, woman have the right to vote. As a women owned company, we are specifically grateful to them who made that difference for us. Now let’s have some fun exploring our round-up for some voter swag with a cause.
1. Gold Vote Necklace by Jennifer Meyer: Handcrafted in 18-karat yellow gold. Between 9/1/20 and 11/3/20, while supplies last, Jennifer Meyer, Inc. will donate 20% of the purchase price of each 18K Gold VOTE Necklace, sold online at www.jennifermeyer.com, to I am a voter., a fund of the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
2. Vote Tote by FEED: Carry this everyday cotton tote with pride and a timely message worth sharing – use your vote. Each Vote Tote not only provides 10 school meals to kids in need, but makes a donation to support When We All Vote, a nonpartisan nonprofit on a mission to increase voter participation and close the race and age voting gap.
3. Youth Vote Necklace by Gunner and Lux: Gunner & Lux is a daughter and dad made kids’ jewelry brand. $5 from each necklace will go to ACLU. Length 22.5 inches.
4. Vote Graphic Unisex Tee by Madewell: Madewell is donating 100% of the purchase price of this U.S. made tee from June 18, 2020, through November 3, 2020, to the American Civil Liberties Union and its mission to maintain and advance civil liberties, including the protection of the fundamental right to vote for all who are eligible.
5. Vote Ear Loop Reusable Face Mask by Anthropologie: These soft, washable masks are designed by artist Ahida Correale, an emerging designer beloved by style mavens. In partnership with Ahida Correale, 20% of the proceeds from this mask are donated to YourMomCares, a nonprofit benefitting children’s mental health.
6. I Voted Today Stickers by Rachel & Vania: Be just as excited about mailing-in your ballot as you would be doing it in person. That is why we gave an update to the classic “I Voted” today sticker with 5 inclusive designs. Each purchase includes 2 stickers, so you can share the second with a friend. $2 of your purchase is donated to Vote.org. Follow us on IG for tips & education on all things voting: @IVotedTodayStickers
7. Vote Tee’s by Libby Vanderploeg: This popular Vote illustration is now available as a tee! Available exclusively through boutique Lee and Birch and printed at Unitas, a Grand Rapids print shop with an awesome commitment to community. 10% of proceeds from the sale of this Tee will go to ACLU of Michigan.
8. Embroidered F21Vote Cap by Forever 21: A cotton baseball cap featuring “Vote” embroidery and an adjustable back. Forever 21 will donate $1 to Democracy Works to support their cause in helping Americans vote.
Thanks to Jennifer Meyer, Feed, Gunner and Lux, Madewell, Anthropologie, Rachel and VAnia, Libby Vanderploeg and Forever 21 for images and content.