Kitchen curations we love.
The well appointed kitchen is a challenging combination of function 💪 and beauty. Having the reputation of being the heart of the home, (ie major traffic), a good kitchen design navigates storage, task lighting, hardy tools, and counter space for meal prep, and now homework for all members of the fam. But wait, we want it to look amazing?? Take a look at some of our favorites to keep your workhorse space looking great.
1. Shelfies. Open up your kitchen by replacing upper cabinets with open shelving. Reclaimed wood planks or a painted finished shelf offers a minimalistic look while offering those of you who entertain and cook, the convenience of kitchen items visible and easy-to-grab. 😉
2. Baubles. Like Harry Winston for your kitchen. Certainly an easy swap, cabinet hardware can make a substantial update. Bin pulls like this beauty are timeless with a modern edge and wildly popular. While knob shopping is fun indeed, tons of choices makes it easy to go down the rabbit hole…we can help! 🐇
3. The faucet. One of the hardest workers in your kitchen and certainly center stage, investing in a mack daddy faucet is worth every penny. This Culinary Pull Down Kitchen Faucet has a high-arc 360-degree rotating spout for easy cleaning, plus all the bells and whistles for any chef or home cook.
4. Artwork. In the kitchen? Absolutely. Leaning against polished backsplash tiles, open shelving, or hung on the walls, we are smitten with these vintage-y oil paintings. Send this eclectic look over the top with a picture light. 🎨
5. Lighting. Gorgeous options that are up to multi-tasking. This Scarlett Pendant is crafted from an elegant combination of gold leafed iron and leather, exuding sophistication. This jewelry for your kitchen, will guide you through all that chopping, prepping, homework, or working from home. Don’t forget to put it on a dimmer for that glass of wine.
6. Tools. Consider tools that are aesthetically amazing and that also check the functional box. This handmade cutting board is definitely easy on the eyes and could hang out on your open shelving. Perfectly gouda for that nibble and that glass of wine.
7. Sexy backsplashes. Love that seamless design? A porcelain slab backsplash is a very exciting option. Besides being gorgeous, it’s durable, easy to clean, and stain-resistant. Porcelain slab backsplashes come in monochromatic styles, as well as marble looks.
8. Small objects with big statements. Why We Love It? ❤️ With a slender gooseneck spout and graceful curved handle, this copper tea kettle is like a tiny sculpture to hang out on your range. Make pour over coffee or delicately brewed loose-leaf tea with ultimate precision for a perfect cup.
Big or small, we definitely enjoy a kitchen challenge and would love to guide you through your updates. Check out our link new e-design services to help you get started.
Thank you Jeff Herr for the beautiful image.